Rare Sniping

Welcome To Rare Sniping. To view all content on this website, you must register. Registering is free. So what are you waiting for? Hop into this exciting growing community.''

Remember Your In the danger zone become a Rare-Sniper
To protect the Zone

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rare Sniping

Welcome To Rare Sniping. To view all content on this website, you must register. Registering is free. So what are you waiting for? Hop into this exciting growing community.''

Remember Your In the danger zone become a Rare-Sniper
To protect the Zone

Rare Sniping

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome Guest To The Exciting Community of: Rare Snipers
We Hope You Enjoy Your Visit With Us!
Make Sure You Checked Your Email After You Finish Registration!
Best Viewed In "FireFox"
ChatBox

2 posters

PlayStation Network Update

Nate
    Nate
    Head-Administrator
    Head-Administrator

PlayStation Network Update Empty PlayStation Network Update

Post by Nate Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:01 am

Hello,
    As you may have noticed, the PlayStation Network has been down for several days following an "external intrusion" on Sony Servers.
    Hacker(s) managed to break into the Sony Servers after Sony released a re-bug for the system.
    Sony states that Hackers may have obtained users' names, home addresses, email addresses, birthdates, PlayStation Network usernames and passwords, and answers to password security questions, according to the blog post.

There was no evidence that credit card information had been compromised, but Sony said it "cannot rule out the possibility" that hackers could access such information.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/04/26/sony-playstation-users-personal-information-compromised-hack-attack/#ixzz1KtQjMS7L

Sony does not give a definite time of when the Network will be accessible again but some speculate it could be as late as next week.
    Jrlop99
    Jrlop99
    Admin
    Admin

PlayStation Network Update Empty Re: PlayStation Network Update

Post by Jrlop99 Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:02 am

Well Thats sucks But cant we sue?? I mean If they do steal OUR

credit card info and so much more .. I will seriously sue and get 20 xboxs Very Happy
    Nate
    Nate
    Head-Administrator
    Head-Administrator

Post by Nate Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:03 pm

Jrlop99 wrote:Well Thats sucks But cant we sue?? I mean If they do steal OUR

credit card info and so much more .. I will seriously sue and get 20 xboxs Very Happy
    There have been many class-action law suits against Sony, so we will see what will happen.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:49 am